Here are a few things you need to remember while your child is in our Reception class:
- Children need to bring a water bottle into school with them each day – we offer regular water breaks throughout the day to keep your child hydrated.
- Children need to bring a pair of Wellies and waterproofs to stay in school.
- Book bags to be in school each day – please ensure your child’s reading book, reading diary and library book are in their bags every day.
- P.E. takes place on a Wednesday and Thursday – we ask that long hair is tied back and earrings are removed on these days as a safety precaution. .
- Reading books changed each Monday and Friday.
- Homework book will be sent home on a Friday to be returned on a Wednesday.
- Snack is offered daily in EYFS at a cost of 20p per day. Please send in £1 each Monday if you would like your child to have snack.
- Milk is free until your child’s fifth birthday. Once your child is 5, you will receive a bill at the end of each half term via Parent Pay. Milo costs 20p per day.
Homework is set each Friday based around what the children have been learning about that week. Here are some useful links for letter and number formation worksheets: