Here are a few things you need to remember while your child is in our EYFS classes:
- Children need to bring a water bottle into school with them each day - we offer regular water breaks throughout the day to keep your child hydrated.
- Children bring a pair of Wellies to stay in school.
- Book bags to be in school each day.
- P.E. takes place on a Friday - we ask that long hair is tied back and earrings to be removed on these days as a safety precaution. Please send children into school wearing their PE kit.
- Forest School sessions run on a Thursday morning - please send children into school wearing their Forest School kit.
- Reading books changed each Monday and Friday.
- P.E. is on a Monday morning (and Wednesday morning when not a Forest School half term) - please can children come to school in their kit P.E, with long hair tied back and earrings to be removed these days.
- Forest School is on a Wednesday morning (alternate half terms- see the forest school timetable for more information). Please send your child to school wearing their forest school kit with their wellies in a separate bag. Please send uniforms in their bag so the children can change after the session.
- A spare change of clothes in your child's bag is always handy.