Here are a few things you need to remember while your child is in our EYFS classes:
- Children need to bring a water bottle into school with them each day - we offer regular water breaks throughout the day to keep your child hydrated.
- P.E. takes place on a Friday - we ask that long hair is tied back and earrings to be removed on these days as a safety precaution. Please send children into school wearing their PE kit.
- Forest School sessions run on a Thursday morning - please send children into school wearing their Forest School kit.
- Reading books changed each Monday and Friday. (Reception)
- Book bags to be in school each day.