Here are a few things you need to remember while your child is in our EYFS classes:
- Children need to bring a water bottle into school with them each day - we offer regualr water breaks throughout the day to keep your child hydrated.
- P.E. takes place on a Thursday and Friday - we ask that long hair is tied back and earrings to be removed on these days as a safety precaution.
- Forest School sessions run on a Thursday afternoon - please send warm clothing and wellies in a seperate bag.
- Reading books changed each Monday and Friday. (Reception)
- Book bags to be in school each day.