Here are a few things you need to remember while your child is in our Reception class:
- Children need to bring a water bottle into school with them each day - we offer regular water breaks throughout the day to keep your child hydrated.
- Children need to bring a pair of Wellies and waterproofs to stay in school.
- Book bags to be in school each day.
- P.E. takes place on a Wednesday and Thursday - we ask that long hair is tied back and earrings to be removed on these days as a safety precaution. PE kits will remain in school and get sent home at the end of each half term.
- Reading books changed each Monday and Friday.
- Homework book will be sent home on a Friday to be returned on a Wednesday.
- Snack is offered daily in EYFS at a cost of 20p per day. Please send in £1 each Monday if you would like your child to have snack.
- Milk is free until your child's fifth birthday. Once your child is 5, you will receive a bill at the end of each half term via Parent Pay. if your child has milk each day. at the cost of 20p per day.